Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Defeat

I used screen captures for this post
 
6 days and 54 53 posts. There is just no way I'm going to made my blogging goal of 666 posts by Feb 14th.
I must bow down to the fact that I'm just not going to get there in such short a time.  Specially since I do have other blogs to spread the love to, and I'm trying to make a deadline for book review.  Which, because of the blogging I'm behind on as well. Then again, when was the last time I actually made a deadline on time? 

It would seem, I suck at the moment.  am not skilled at multi-tasking.

What I would like to know my Spudguns,  is,  what of my columns/topics are you digging on the most?  Leave me comments/feedback on this, and I will focus on that/those topics for the next few weeks.

Or you know, if no one talks to me I'll just bring back the overly hormonal dog in heat posts that are nothing more then reasons to drool over Mr. Sabin and Mr. Shelley.

Your choice.  Real topics or Silly crap.